Sell your excess equipment to us
Turn your unneeded gear into cash and save the environment.
In a safe way.
Manufacturing of electronic devices with integrated circuits consumes much resources in terms of water and energy. The European Union WEEE directive details the procedures for electronics life chain and prioritizes reuse and extending components life over scrap recycling.
The devices you have sitting alone and unwanted on the shelf, can get a nice life in someone else network :-)
Network equipment configurations contain sensitive information such as password, SNMP community strings, VLAN layout and other information about the internal structure of your network topology. We go to great lengths to make sure all sensitive information is properly removed. For customers with highly sensitive information we offer our Secure Erase service.
- Tell us what you want to sell, and we will get back with a bid.
- We arrange packaging and transport.
- All stickers with your logos, ip address, device names etc are removed
- Configurations are erased
- The devices go through our refurbishing process
- Products we can't sell will be sent to a Swedish company for environmentally proper recycling.