Four CISCO1712 silent lab package
CISCO1712-VPN/K9, 1712 Security Router with 32MB flash. 96MB RAM. |
Each router has these cards installed:
|4||Power supply and power cable|
|4||Console cable kit|
|4||Ethernet Patch cable, straight|
|4||Ethernet Patch cable, crossed|
- The CISCO1712 is a silent router. There is no fan noise which makes this lab kit suitable for home labs.
- Supports SDM (Security Device Manager).
- Supports RIP, OSPF, BGP4, IS-IS, VPN/IPSEC, QoS, HSRP, IP SLA, IPv6 and much more.
- 5 Fast Ethernet ports.
- Fast Ethernet 0 interface supports 802.1Q VLAN trunking.
- Has a four port built in switch card (WIC-4ESW). The switch ports are Layer 2 but can be placed in separate VLANs to create routable IP interfaces.
- Use the built in AUX port to establish RS232 serial asynchronous links between routers.
- 1 year hardware warranty
We have put together this labpackage suitable for studying networking with Cisco technology. It is only a suggestion. If you don't find what you need, just let us know, and we will put together a package which suits you. For learning centers and schools we are happy to assist developing labscenarios and student/teacher documentation.
For questions pricing and orders, contact Magnus Larsson [magnus at stril.com] +46 8 584 00 110